CE Class Info
Buying & Selling Land
"Secrets the Competition Wish They Knew"
Course# 31042 / Provider# 0731 Get 4 Hours of CE Credit for only $50
Who Takes This Course?
- Sales professionals wanting to access the rural market place.
- Developers and land planning professionals.
- Sales professionals wanting a way to create a niche' market.
- Texas landowners wanting to understand what wildlife management use is.
- Professionals wanting a way to protect the land and its resources.
Why Take This Course?
- To gain an understanding of how Texas land value taxation came into being.
- To provide the student with the knowledge of where to look to for factual information regarding agricultural valuation and taxation (IMPORTANT item in selling or buying land).
- To understand and to learn how to determine land valuation qualification and eligibility.
- To understand how to explain and use the advantages of an alternative method of ag valuation as compared to traditional agricultural methods (HUGE tax savings for land owners).
- To help YOU learn how to become a valuable resource of information to/for your CLIENTS.
- To provide you with information that will place you head and shoulders above yor comtemporaries.
- To gain an understanding of what the minimum acreage requirements are (if any) as they may apply to land.
- To learn how to explain the processes used by the County Appraisal districts in determining land eligibility for a lower ad valorem tax rate.
- To learn how to "talk" and understand the right lingo that will attract large tract buyers to you.
- To teach you how to find large tract sellers/buyers using free technologies.
Want to know where I am teaching next? Please fill out the form below